The Conco C2X “Hex” tube cleaner with TruFit™ technology features a two-stage design with six points of cleaning contact per blade and is available for condensers and heat exchanger tube sizes ¾”, 7/8”, 1” and 1-1/8”. This tube cleaner is designed to remove thin tenacious deposits such as manganese, silica, iron and calcium, and is also effective in removing corrosion product and other types of debris and obstructions. For tubes that are extremely fouled, consider the Conco C3X Hex tube cleaner featuring a three-stage design.
C2X Tube Cleaner Features Include:
- Safe, water powered tube cleaner
- Spring-loaded metal hexagon blade design with six contact points per blade
- Two-stage design provides overlapping tube I.D. coverage
- Color-coded heads to distinguish size
- Can be used for approximately 12 shots each
How Do Conco C2X Tube Cleaners Work?
The Conco C2X tube cleaner is shot through condenser and heat exchanger tubes using the Conco ProSeries™ Tube Cleaning System. The C2X tube cleaner features a two-stage design with hexagon shaped blades and travels through the tube at 10 to 20 feet per second (at 200-300 PSI), removing deposits like manganese, iron and calcium as well as debris and obstructions.